- Optimizing nutrition and hydration during and after the recovery window
- Maximizing recovery following intense activity
- Development of injury-recovery game plan
- Injury prevention
- Education regarding alternative health network services providers
- And More…
B. MIND AND SOUL
- Developing re-energizing strategies
- Relaxation and recuperation techniques
- Lifestyle management
- Recovery awareness
- Helping to achieve optimal work, sport, life balance – avoiding burnout
“Rita supported me and gave me great advice on more than just this year… looking ahead and setting reachable goals and finding out what was right for me as an individual. For me personally I had a great “one on one”, and I took more away from it than just what’s good and bad to eat…I left feeling good and with great ideas in my head about ALL aspects of hockey both present and future…”
Player, NCAA Women’s Hockey
“Thank you for helping the girls regroup after that last game and sharing your e-mail with us. It not only helps them with their next hockey challenge, but also provides excellent advice for life’s challenges.”
Parent, Midget AA Girl’s Hockey
“Rita was able to positively motivate the athletes to feel good about themselves and to always assess oneself in a positive way”.
Parent and Assistant Coach, Midget AA Girl’s Hockey
Personalized consulting services – Rita works “one on one”, to develop individualized programs for the athlete who is ready to move to the next level. Meetings can be in person, via Skype, Face Time or E-mail.
Speaking engagements – Rita has conducted workshops and seminars with a variety of teams, clubs, parent groups and specialty camps. Her seminars are tailored made to address the client’s specific needs.